Birds of Prey, Wild Animals, Insects and Farm Animals (Letter-Linking Spelling Edition)
This stunning set of 40 ultra-thick sturdy learning cards features a range of beautiful real-life images in high definition of a variety of Birds of Prey, Farm Animals, Insects and Wild Animals on the front and contains names and spelling formation on the back.
Suitable to be used from 3 years old, or sooner under adult supervision, right until the child is of primary school age.
From learning to confidently recognise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images in their natural environment to honing great observational skills by focusing on all the beautiful and vivid details, this set is perfect for boosting the development of the child’s visual memory and instilling a habit of being attentive to details.
The back of the learning card contains the name of the object in the front and also teaches how to form its spelling.
All our themes have been very thoughtfully designed and you will be able to get tons of lessons and value form each set.
This set is perfect to teach children to differentiate between birds and insects and other animals and also to encourage them to sort the cards in different stacks – Birds of Prey, Farm Animals, Insects and Wild Animals.
When you have more than one set of our Teddö Play® Learning Cards, playing the sorting game can get even better as the child can also learn to sort by category – lay a variety of cards (image side up) on the floor and ask the child to sort them by category, for example – birds, animals, reptiles, amphibians, insects and so on.
- 40 carefully selected real-life images of various Birds of Prey, Wild Animals, Insects & Farm Animals in their natural surroundings
- Spend quality 1-on-1 time with your child encouraging them to carefully observe the clear crisp images of the main creature all while absorbing all the beautiful details of their natural surroundings in the background
- Children learn to confidently recognise, sort, categorise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images
- Encourages conversations and helps support speech & language development, building confidence and self-esteem
- Helps children with spelling formation and learning new words
- Distraction-free front to inspire visual thinking and to allow for longer attention spans
- Cleverly formatted text on the reverse provides a strong foundation for reading and writing
Designed & Made in the UK
We are very proud to say that all of our products including every single element from the designing and making of the product itself to the packaging boxes, information booklets, stickers, labels, mailers – from start to finish – are all made right here in the UK :)
What's included in my order?
FREE Magnetic Card Storage Box
Your set of Teddö Play® Learning Cards comes handpacked in a fun and very sturdy magnetic shut-close box.
FREE How-To Guide
Every order also receives a free 32-page How-To guide which is a wire-bound booklet full of ideas and suggestions helping you make the most of your Teddö Play® Learning Cards.
If you have ordered adhesive magnets to use the cards on magnetic surfaces like magnetic whiteboards or even your fridge, a set of 40 adhesive magnets will be included in your package.
If you have added the gift-wrapping option to your order, your items will be sent gift-wrapped without any price receipts.
For every Teddö Play® Learning Set you purchase, another local language book is printed for a Room to Read® library. Room to Read® seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education.
Find out more here.